Welcome to www.nutritioninthemitten.com which is the official Website (“site”) of Kelsey Stricklen (“owner”) of Nutrition in the Mitten, LLC.
1) You must be at least 16 years old to use this website. Use of this website is at your own risk. The owner of this site is not responsible for anything that happens as a result of your use of this site.
2) MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: Please note that the information on this site is for INFORMATIONAL or EDUCATIONAL purposes only and does not replace your need for a physician or other health care professional. Nutrition in the Mitten, LLC disclaims any liability for any adverse outcome associated from your use of or misinterpretation of information provided on this website.
3) AFFILIATE DICLOSURE: At times, the owner might post links to products on her website. There is a chance that if you buy a product from a link off of this site, the owner will be compensated a small commission. The owner does not recommend products she does not truly believe in and encourages all users to do independent research before purchasing.
4) This site is intended to be a positive space. Comments on blog posts are welcome, but please refrain from using any harassing, threatening, or obscene comments when posting on this page. If you do not agree to this, please exit this page.
5) Sample policy: The owner does accept health and wellness product samples to try. If the owner likes the product she might write a blog post or give a shout out to the product on social media. The owner does not guarantee a positive review, nor does she guarantee a social media shout out to your product. Professional integrity is important to the owner and she is not willing to compromise on that.
Confidentiality & Privacy Notice
NITM places great importance on visitor privacy and security. We do not require website registration by visitors, and we do not disclose personal information about individual users to any third party without the user’s prior knowledge and consent. NITM reserves the right to perform statistical analyses of user behavior in order to measure consumer interest in the various areas of our website. In performance of these analyses, we will disclose the information to third parties only in aggregate form, but give no individual information. In addition, we will use the IP addresses of our users to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our website, and to gather broad demographic user information.
Aggregate and Statistical Information
At this time, we are not using “cookies” or collecting information about a user session automatically. Web servers identify your computer by its IP address, and NITM uses your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers, to administer our website, and to identify you and gather broad demographic information. In the future, we may choose to use cookie files and similar technology to track the movement of users through the website.
E-mail Address Privacy
NITM receives many e-mail messages from our members. We do not sell or otherwise release the names of e-mail addresses of users to access the website. Your correspondence with us remains private.
Links to Other Websites
This website contains links to other websites whose privacy policies may differ from ours and for which NITM is not responsible. We encourage our readers to check the privacy policies of these websites before disclosing any personal information.
Communication with our Website
NITM welcomes your feedback and suggestions about how to improve our products and services and this Website. By transmitting any such suggestions, information, material, or other content (collectively, “Content”) to NITM, you automatically grant NITM the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, redistribute, transmit, perform, and display such content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it into other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. The content does not include any of your personal enrollment information (for example your name, social security number, e-mail address and street address). This personal enrollment information will remain private. However, NITM is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques, and suggestions contained in any communication you send to this Website for any purpose whatever, including, but not limited to, creating and marketing products and/or services using such information. NITM is not responsible and shall not be liable for the contents of Content posted to the Website by visitors or persons other than NITM employees. Opinions or comments contained in Content reflect the views of the author and not of NITM, unless NITM expressly states to the contrary.
Sharing Website Content
All content on the website is property of NITM. If you share website contents in any capacity you must credit NITM and link back to the NITM website page where the content was found.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLIABLE LAW, THE NUTRITION IN THE MITTEN WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANT ABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARCIULAR PURPOSE OR WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, TRADE USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE. NITM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR FREE, OR VIRUS FREE. NUTRITION IN THE MITTEN MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATESOEVER AS TO THE RESULTS THAT YOU WILL OBTAIN FROM RELYING UPON THE SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU. YOU AGREE THAT NUTRITION IN THE MITTEN SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES, OR LIABILITIES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER ON ACCOUNT OF OR ASSOCIATED WITH THE SERVIECS RENDERED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, UNLESS CAUSED BY THE GROSS NEGLIGENCE OF NITM.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHAL NITM BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY ON ACCOUNT OF ANY CLAIM, LOSS, OR DAMAGE (WHETHER BASED UPON PRINCIPLES OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, MISREPRESENTATION, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORT, BREATH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, PRINCIPLES OF INDEMNITY, THE FAILURE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY TO ACHIEVE ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, RELIANCE, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OR ATTORNEYS FEES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, DAMAGES FOR ERISA PLAN VIOLATIONS, LOSS OR IMPAIRMENT OF BENEFITS OR BENEFIT ELIGIBILITY, DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL MEDICAL INFORMATION, OR LOST DATA, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES OR SUMS PAID BY YOU TO THIRD PARTIES, EVEN IF NITM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Use of the Internet
Use of the internet is solely at your own risk and is subject to all applicable state, national, and international laws and regulations. Neither NITM or its affiliates will be liable for any loss resulting from a cause over which they do not have direct control, including, but not limited to, failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, computer viruses, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes, natural disasters, strikes or other labor problems, wars, or governmental restrictions.